Elementary 1 French Syllabus
For students who have completed the Beginners 1, 2 and 3 courses, the Elementary 1 course syllabus is the next step. It is also open to students who have previous experience with French and would fit well in this level.
Students in Elementary 1 will further their confidence in speaking and listening. They will also consolidate structures learned in the previous three Beginners courses.
This course is best suited to students who want to build on their French to be able to construct sentences from scratch.
Content of our other courses
- French for Beginners 1 Course Syllabus
- French for Beginners 2 Course Syllabus
- French for Beginners 3 Course Syllabus
- French for Elementary 1 Course Syllabus
- French for Elementary 2 Course Syllabus