Elementary 2 French Syllabus
Our French for Elementary 2 course syllabus is focused on learners who have finished the Beginners terms or who have had previous contact with the language and wish to further their knowledge and grammar, become more confident in speaking and listening and consolidate and practice what they have already covered. This course is also ideal for those who would like to build on their French and be equipped with the language tools to start making sentences from scratch.
Content of our other courses
- French for Beginners 1 Course Syllabus
- French for Beginners 2 Course Syllabus
- French for Beginners 3 Course Syllabus
- French for Elementary 1 Course Syllabus
- French for Elementary 2 Course Syllabus