We have designed the perfect trip for you combining cultural experiences and language immersion
This trip is a once in a lifetime opportunity if you adore France and want to discover the real France.
So imagine this scene
It’s 1pm after a morning of wandering perched villages, buying souvenirs and taking a gazillion photos.
You’re now sitting on a café terrace enjoying a delicious lunch and sipping a chilled glass of rosé whilst enjoying the much-enjoyed French obsession of people watching.
Above you clear blue skies and around you there are pale yellow-washed walled houses with blue shutters and windows filled with geranium pots.
Further along the street, you can spot a few lazy cats sunning themselves on a doorway.
You can also hear the old men chatting nearby as they partake in a local game of pétanque.
You can smell the delicious scent from the bakery next door as they open the oven to unload the trays of freshly baked croissants.
- Visiting the beautiful region of Provence
- Experiencing life with locals
- Travelling with like-minded lovers of all things French
- Immersing yourself fully in the culture
- Improving your French communication
Come with us to truly immerse yourself in France
YOUR FRENCH LEARNING
Ever dreamed of learning French in France itself? Can you imagine a more effective way to put your knowledge to the test while gaining additional linguistic and life experience? We offer an amazing opportunity for a handful of people each year to make that dream a reality.
SEE THE REAL FRANCE
On our group immersion trip we’ll go to beautiful and iconic Provence, in the south of France, where we’ll stay for 7 days based out of the picturesque villages of Canton de Fayence.
The trip includes:
- Intimate groups of up to 9 lovers of all things French
- Full immersion in French life
- French language learning on the go
- Daily excursions and cultural activities
- Accommodation and most meals
French Learning in Provence
When you’re surrounded by France, French comes much easier.
We will seek out ways to expose you to many facets of the French language and give you plenty of chances to listen and practice too.
Your learning will, of course, be by native French tutors who share the belief in the French language being fun and accessible to all. They want you to learn, to improve fast and they want to share their culture with you.
French Cultural Activities in Provence
The core of language use is in authentic, meaningful interaction.
On this linguistic trip to France, you will have just that.
In meeting locals and soaking up the wonders of this stunning region, you will also get to partake in numerous outings. Here’s a little taste of our activities:
- Wine tasting at a local château
- Provençal cooking class
- Full day in Cannes and in the islands of Lerins
- Grasse, the world’s “perfume capital”
- Fun art class
- Walk or pedal-boat around the St. Cassien Lake
- Provençal villages and Traditional artisan markets
- Scenic outings to castles, churches, museums
- …and more…
Your Accommodation and Meals in Provence
THIS is just like having a home away from home, plus being in the South of France, it can’t get much better than what awaits you.
We will stay in small villages around the breathtaking Canton de Fayence.
It will feel like living inside a postcard… Get ready to fall even more in love with France!
All delicious meals – breakfast, lunch and dinners – are also included in the package price. We will be taking you to some beautiful eateries to sample dishes we adore!
What’s covered in the price?
- 7 nights accommodation (hotel room or shared house with your own private bedroom and bathroom)
- Transfer to and from Nice at the start and at the end of the trip
- Planned excursions and ticketed entrances
- Travel to and from planned excursions
- Entry to all attractions in the program
- All your meals: Breakfasts, lunches and dinners
Basically, you look after organising your flights to meet us in Nice, France and we look after you from there!
This is not for you if…
- You are a self-confessed control-freak and don’t enjoy ‘going with the flow’ even on holidays
- You have no interest in learning the language to more fully experience what France has to offer.
- You get anxious when you’re not in your own environment.
- You don’t like trying new foods (don’t worry though – snails and tripes won’t be part of our French staple diet).
- You’re not really interested in meeting new people.
This is perfect for you if …
- You decide to take your life out of auto-pilot and challenge yourself to a different kind of experience.
- You like to have a ‘home base’ when you’re overseas rather than packing and unpacking your bags every day.
- You’re keen to see the best Provence has to offer with the helping hand from a local who can help you plan the finer details before you even leave Australian soil.
- You are after deeper authentic connections with real people not just a passing bonjour to the hotel concierge.
- You want to greatly improve your French with other like-minded French enthusiasts.
- You know deep down that you are worth this investment in yourself to get away from it all and have this unique experience.
Get in touch with Devy on 0430 885 499 or email@example.com to find out more!
Click the above image to find out more about me. Devy x