- All levels
- From $70/hr – buy blocks of lessons to save $
About VIP Lessons
Why choose Private French Lessons?
If you’re in Brisbane and you’re considering learning French, our small group French class is an excellent choice. However, it’s okay to be shy. It’s okay to feel uncomfortable learning a language with others, and we have a solution for you. For those who prefer one-on-one private French tutors, you will benefit greatly from our highly-personalised private tuition course. You sign up, you meet your tutor, and you’ll being improving immediately.
How often are our Private French classes?
We highly recommend that you enroll in a minimum of one hour per week. This will ensure that you learn and retain what you’ve learned on a rolling basis.
Students with more time to dedicate to learning French should consider enrolling for several hours of private French tuition lessons per week.
Who is best suited to private French classes?
Given that our Brisbane private French tutors offer flexible hours and tailored instruction to fit your needs, this option is especially well-suited for:
- Beginners with specific, time-dependent goals (eg, become proficient in 3 months)
- Intermediate or advanced students who want to finally push beyond their current threshold in verbal and written skills
- Current university students who want extra help or practice
- School students preparing for exams or seeking detailed instruction.
Where are classes held?
Private French lessons are held in Brisbane either at your home or that of your French tutor. Classes are also held in libraries, cafés or at your place of work.